Friday, September 20, 2013

The Doughnut's Perspective.


Beautiful morning, Agent. Look, there’s a lovely park bent to sit upon so that you may eat me. It is my purpose in life to be enjoyed by a human. My, what a shiny brief case you have. What does that big red button do? I wondered- Hey. What’s that? Pigeon. The dreaded antagonist of all doughnuts. What does it want, agent? Me? Gasp! No, you mustn’t let it have its pigeony way with me or else- OUCH! You have torn my flesh! Why have you... Oh I see. Distract the Pigeon and- HE'S NOT GOING IT. Quick, you have to think of something before he- AHHH. PIDGEON ATTACK! No! Fight em off, Fight em off! IM FLYING! umf. Ahh. The relative safety of the ground. Surely with the pigeon trapped within that shiny brief case nothing can- wait.... What’s the brief case doing? HES GOT A GUN! Run, Agent, run! Take cover! Death from above! If only we could-Wait, What are you doing?! Put me down! I can’t take another hostage situation! Not after the bear claw standoff.

Okay now let’s just think about this... You don’t really want to burn me- YOU NEED ME. You better do what he says, bird brain, I think he means it. Look look, He’s coming out. Now if you can just- NO DONT RUSH HIM! Crap. You really did it now. How’s that missile lookin’? You can’t leave me with him. I’m begging you- OH IM FLYING AGAIN AND umf. Good thing that big red button broke my fall. Hey, where are we going now? I CANT TAKE THESE ARIEL ACROBATICS! What is this dark tension? If only I could see- OH DEAR GOD IM FALLING! UMF. Ahh. The safety of the ground again. Only...OH DEAR GOD NO! STOP THE PECKING! You did this, Agent. you can’t just leave me here like this. Fine just walk away. Wait, is that? Oh Jesus sweet relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment